Sunday, July 19, 2009

My baby is 3!!!

I know technically he's not a baby but I have a hard time believing he's not a baby anymore. Not because he can talk well, because he can do big boy things, or because he's fully potty trained, but likely because I don't want him to get older. Maybe that's why I only took one picture of his birthday-- I must be in denial. We had a fun day. We put balloons in his room and when he woke up we all went in singing Happy Birthday. He and Kade played with the balloons in his crib all day(they still play the game at least once a day-- see pictures below)










Then we opened up his gifts. Granny and Grandpa gave him a baseball mitt and ball, and a soccer ball. He was so excited to have a BALL! We gave him a viewfinder with Dora, Nemo, Incredibles, and Clifford discs. He liked it but Kade loved it! After Clint figured it out he decided it was pretty cool. We also gave him a game Dog Bones that turned out to be harder than I thought it would be so we had to modify it. We had Angel Food cake with bananas and pudding. Clint just ate bananas and pudding, and Kade just ate cake. They're a great match. Here's a picture of Clint saying, "I'm 3!"

1 comment:

Dede said...

I know what you mean Reed will be three in Oct and I'm still not okay with him being two yet!!!