Monday, May 10, 2010

bOwLiNg


The boys(especially Kade) have wanted to go bowling for months but it just never seemed to happen so tonight I decided it was bowling night. The boys had such a great time. I loved watching their faces. They wanted to bowl all night long and if it were feasible and we didn't have anything else that had to get done I would have let them. Kade and Clint tied with a score of 84. They even beat their mom-- who bowled a 82[How sad is that! Hey, my first frame was a strike. It was all downhill after that.] Darryl was on fire with a 134. It was fun to see the boys with their unique ways of throwing the ball. Clint would run up with his tongue hanging out and to the side throw the ball and then squat to watch the result. He did get a strike once-- he was so excited. Kade's signature move was to run up throw the ball followed by falling to the floor where he'd proceed to watch for the result. He wanted SO much to get a strike but it just never happened--maybe next time. Cole spent the first few frames trying to eat his toy. I tried to capture his aggression but I'm not sure the pictures do it justice. He loves gnawing on that toy. He then fell asleep for the end of the game. A good time was had by all.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh I want to hold baby boy! When can he come and have a nap with me?