Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Managing Thought

Redmond had the author of Managing Thought come and give a presentation on her material to the employees.  There are a lot of the ideas from the book that I have been practicing and I must say I am pretty happy about things so far.  A few of the ideas are: Do do-overs, Really think about your thoughts and be aware of how and what you are really feeling, don't use the word 'but' use 'and.'  I know I often find myself just doing what has to be done and getting through the day without really thinking and doing those things that I choose to do.  :D  Good stuff.   I love when I become more aware and feel more freedom.  They tried to pick a neutral location for the Heber and Redmond employees so they held it in Payson.  Darryl has read the book a couple times so he offered to stay home and take care of the boys while I went since finding a babysitter for a late night on a school night wasn't an option.  Thanks Love!

No comments: