Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Your Favorite Book

When it's story time Cole faithfully brings us My Baby Elephant.  This reminded me that each of the boys have done the same thing when they were 2.  They all had one book that was their staple even though we read many books there is always one that they want us to read over and over.  So... I decided to do a post about their favorite books and have the whole story in it as well.
Cole: "My Baby Elephant"  Every time we read this book Cole pretends to pick up a peanut from the elephants bag and eat it.

Clint: "Hand Hand Finger Thumb" Every time we read this book Clint would play each drum on every page.

Kade: "Just Like My Dad"  Every time we read this book Kade would try to find the mouse on each page and he would giggle at the mouse with shaving cream on its face.

2 comments:

Viv said...

This is CRAZY!

I have three kids. My oldest today was reminiscing about her favourite book as a tot. My baby Elephant. Our copy is long gone,,, or maybe hidden in a time capsule... but I goggled it and found your blog post. THAnkS SO SO MUCH! We still call her baby elephant and she is now 12! This was a great stroll down memory land for us!

Now here is the crazy part:
My other daughter's fav was Hand Hand Fingers Thumb...

And My son's was a little critter book but the one called Just go to Bed. (which my son never did)

With all thr trillion books out there who would have thought?!?

Anyhow. Your post has brought our family a bucket of joy today! Thanks!

LIfeisbeautiful said...

Hi Viv!
Thanks for sharing-- that is so neat. We feel connected to you and your cute family now. My husband works for a natural products company and we'd love to send you guys a box of items. You made our day knowing that we brightened someone else's. If you email me your address we'll get fhat shipped to you. My email address is djbosshardt@gmail.com
We look forward to connecting with you guys. 💗