Saturday, March 24, 2012

Boys Pictures


I had another whirlwind experience trying to get the boys pictures taken today.  They've closed most of the Wal-Mart portrait studios so I had to go to Salt Lake to get these done.  When we got there they informed me they'd changed their policy and you can't get the special for each child unless you come back on another day.  I really didn't want to come back again and again so I just ended up buying a package.  Even after all the coupons and discounts the photographer gave me I still ended up paying more than I wanted but what could I do.  I had made this special trip to get their pictures done and I didn't want to do that again.  Kade and Clint's photoshoots went well but then it was Cole's turn and he was being completely uncooperative.  He refused to let go of me and set on the bench.  We tried letting him stand and that wasn't working either.  Darryl suggested we just come back another day, but I wasn't okay with that.  I remembered we'd gotten some marshmallows and so I cracked open a bag and we got one good picture and that was all we needed.  We picked pictures and left and I swore again that I wouldn't go back to Wal-Mart for pictures.  I did have to go back and pick up the pictures and I was glad I was really happy with how they turned out.  It made the mayhem worth enduring.

No comments: