Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lake Powell Saturday

We spent a lot of the day just enjoying things. We went on a kayak excursion that we didn't get any pictures of. We kayaked up the narrow part of Face Canyon and then got out and hiked/swam as far up as we could until we hit a small pool. Darryl and a few of the guys were doing backflips off the side of the wall into the pool. It was pretty crazy to watch because it wasn't like they were standing on a flat landing-- it was the side of the wall. Good times. Darryl got in some good sky skiing today and I did a little wake boarding. Darryl is still landing his flips like it's nothing. He's pretty amazing to watch. He jumps so high too. I even tried the sky ski. I felt like I was closer than I've ever been to actually getting it but I we didn't have time for me to perfect it.  I love the pictures of people on the slalom ski.  The camera makes the water wall look so neat.

No comments: