Wednesday, September 14, 2011

1st Grade Service Project

Two of the most awesome people I know: Wendy and Heidi
My Kade!
Kade's awesome teacher Mrs. Mecham
The amazing principal Mr. Brown
Everyone working--so adorable!
Group picture when it was finished
And a pic. of Clint and I(he had to come help after he got out of school--good job buddy)
Today was the 1st grade service project.  Wendy Spencer was in charge so I told her I'd help her.  We wanted to do something that the kids could really do and it wouldn't be the adults doing or fixing or redoing everything 100 kids did.  SO when our ward emptied sand bags and the park playground for a ward service project I thought-- this is it!  After some calling and coordinating we finally got a day approved and it was a complete success.  The kids were so into it and they all helped.  The park looked better and the sandbags were no more.  Good good day.

No comments: