Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cascade Springs with the Hansens


The Hansens called us this morning to see if we wanted to go to Cascade Springs for dinner tonight. Even though we had just been we were excited to go again. We didn't stay right at the springs we headed south this time and though the road was very rough we eventually landed in a great spot. It had a little cave carved out in the bushes, a fire pit, and it was next to the stream. They brought a little grill and made some great food and the kids had a great time playing together. My favorite moment was when I spotted the kids all traipsing through the tall grass single-file and crouched. I asked what they were doing and they all stood up. That is when I noticed they were each holding large rocks. They responded, "We're hunting Big Foot." I laughed, "Continue on!" Cute kids.

No comments: