Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Reflections 2013-2014

Kade and Clint entered reflections this year with clay sculptures.  The theme was "Believe, Dream, Inspire."  Kade made a guitar.  This is what he put on how his work related to the theme, "I dream of playing the guitar.  I love playing the guitar so much and it inspires me when I play.  I believe I can be the best guitar player in the world."  Clint made a woman painting on an easel and this is what he said about how his related to the theme, "When I first saw Ms. Memmot painting I said, 'Wow! I want to be an artist.'  Then I just started doing art like her."  She was my art teacher and the first time I saw her painting I knew I wanted to do art."  They both did really well and received awards on the school level.  Clint's moved on to the next level which is our area and received an award of excellence at that level.







No comments: