Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm thankful for. . .

  • Throw up that makes it to the sink, toilet, garbage can, anywhere!-- except carpet, clothes, furniture
  • Sweet little boys

  • A great husband

  • New recipes that turn out okay

Clint woke up sick and has been all day. It never happens on a day that I have nothing to accomplish. But he was so good all day and Kade was great too; very helpful and understanding. I also had to take a quick moment to capture him being cute. Merry Christmas! Darryl always gets a flourless chocolate cake when he goes out to dinner on his business trips so I wanted to make him one for his birthday dinner tonight. I found a recipe online and it proved to be good. Especially considering I frantically put it together. Hopefully Clint is done and we won't play laundry all night.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Jenn,
This is Jenn Rowser. Teach them at a young age. My kids only throw up in the toilet or a towel. They are excellent at making it to the toilet. Laying towels on the floor help. I am an expert with kids and throw up call me sometime we will share horror stories...