Friday, December 28, 2007

Long, Long, Ago . . .

.
2007

It blows my mind when I think about the events of 2007. I'm sure this year flew by, as they all do, but as I looked through pictures I swear some of the things happened in 2006 or even 2005. Is that a sign of loosing it? I'm going to spend some time back tracking and posting for previous months. Only having Dec. posts has bummed me. I've wished I'd done this for the whole year and now I can! There are too many pictures/stories I want to add to my blog. And I just figured out how to change the date so it will fall into the correct months-- Yea! If you get bored (who does that?) you can go back and check out my posts that will appear in Jan. - Nov. months.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I would be a geek that does that. You can change the date of when you post them if you want or you can just add them all at once or slowly. I have been doing mine slowly... I have back dated a couple then I thought I know I didn't write that then, I am writing it now so I just started posting it when I wrote it. I think it is great, I am waiting...

Rachel said...

good scrapbooking technique, maybe I will try it so I won't have to scrapbook the first 1/2 of the year!

deb said...

Jen, your blog is so cute. your little family is darling. hey where is that tubing picture taken? it looks like its right across the freeway from where I live. we live in the Jeremy ranch area an can see the gorgoza park from our front room windows. Hey Heather will be coming sometime in January I think. I need to find out the exact date, but we really need to get together.
Deb

Jenn said...

The tubing picture is at Soldier Hollow in Midway. But you're good to recognize the area!