Thursday, November 13, 2008

6 Quirks

I'm playing tag catch-up. Sorry for the delay to all who tagged me on this. It was definitely a fun tag and so I really wanted to do it-- better late than never.
If you haven't done this one consider yourself tagged.


1. I have to use the last little bit of everything. For example: Chapstick is still good as long as you can dig down and scrape something out.
2. I verify the recent transactions on my credit cards and checking account almost daily. This obsession stems from a time that I didn't balance my check book for a few months and ended up with an unexplainable $350 credit.
3. My imagination goes too far with scary movies, stories, and shows. There was a time in my life that I would say, "The scarier the better!." That phase is over.
4. I'm a recovering picky-eater. I'm SO much better than I use to be but there are a some things that I don't think I'll ever really LOVE: (ie. ice cream, cheesecake, chocolate, potato salad, sauerkraut, and pork(of any kind).
5. Whenever my parents call there is a part of me that always thinks they're calling to give me bad news.
6. I, unlike Wendy ; ) , have to have the doors shut to all closets and cupboards. It just eats at me until it is closed.

3 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

Come over and help me out any time you want!!!

K'Brina Colby said...

Your #6. That is me too. I go to my father-in-laws house and there are always cupboard doors open and I make my rounds and shut everything. They think I am strange, but I can't help it. It drives me crazy!!

And I do have boy hats. I am making my sisters boys, BYU ones for christmas. I can make you whatever you want. Just let me know=)

Rachel said...

what is so wrong about a $350 credit? If I ignore my account I wonder if that will happen!!

The cupboard thing kills me too.

cheesecake? oh sweet Jenn!