Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Body Worlds

I had to write about an experience we had last week. We had the opportunity to go to the Body World Exhibit in Salt Lake. It was so interesting. The displays were so different than I expected. It was not gory or gross. It was so incredible. I loved being able to see the difference in healthy organs verses those that are damaged or have tumors. I also loved seeing how the human body is constructed and all the millions of tiny parts. There is no denying there is a Divine Creator.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I was wondering how long the exhibit was going on. At first I was totally dead set against going (too many haunting anantomy lab classes!) but I have heard that it is really cool. Did you take your kids though? And yeah, after seeing things like that it's funny some people still think it all started with a bang.

Jenn said...

Jess:
We didn't take our kids. I don't think I woul take my kids until they were mature enough to wait while I'm taking my time reading or looking at something, or until they were mature enough to handle the reproductive body parts. I think you'd love it though. The medial people who went with us said they thought it was better than their anatomy classes because you could see everything instead of just one area or one organ.
I think it runs through January.

Jenny said...

I would love to go to that! REALLY LOVE TO!