Saturday, April 4, 2009

Our New Window!

Do you like our new window? I had it installed today. The installers were so amazing-- in fact they did it in milliseconds! If you like their work I'd definitely recommend them, but they were so quick I didn't get their card. . .
Seriously, I was cleaning my microwave and listening to conference this morning when I heard a loud POP! followed by crackling. I admit I immediately looked at the boys to see what they'd done. They were in Clint's room and they too looked puzzled by the noise. I then looked at our french doors only to discover one of the windows completely shattered.
There is no BB hole (that was my first thought), the heater wasn't running so it couldn't be that hot air was blowing on it, there were no toys any where near the door, and the boys were playing with their blankets so how did it happen? Kade keeps saying, "Maybe you did it Mom." I think he just wants to make sure he's not the one that is going to be in trouble. So this is my lovely view out the window.

6 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Wow! That's crazy. Kinda artsy though ;)

Unknown said...

Lucky it didn't shatter everywhere.
Crazy!

Spencer's Adventures said...

Holy cow! That does look kind of cool. Weird though.

K'Brina Colby said...

Mom, I will bet you did it.

Moms get the blame for everything...

Katie said...

Crazy! Glad it didn't shatter on the floor!

Rachel said...

that is so wild!!