Sunday, October 10, 2010

Clint primary spotlight

*I am Special* Primary 2010 I Know My Savior Lives
I came down to earth from my Father above. My home has 5 people to love. If you see someone with blue eyes and blonde hair, it could be me. I like to play games with my family. I like learning about the ABC's when I go to school. When I grow up I want to be a fire fighter or a doctor.(I think that would be cool.) In my spare time I think playing games is fun. And I like to eat burritos when the day is done. I like the color pink when I am making art. When I read the scriptures Nephi is my favorite part. Singing the primary song "I am a Child of God" is one of my favorite things to do. On Sunday Sunbeams is the class I go to. In primary we're learning about Jesus Christ, our Savior and His light. I have been following Jesus' example by choosing the right! On July 19th you can say "Happy Birthday" to me. Does anyone know who I could be? I'm Clint Bosshardt! I am a very special part of our primary. Thanks for learning about me.

No comments: