Friday, April 22, 2011

The "Gray Gun"


We stopped in Gunnison on our way to Sevier Co. today so Darryl could stop and have the Dr. hopefully get rid of a wart on his foot. The boys and I went to the park to play while we waited. We spent a majority of our time on this, the "gray gun," as the boys call it. They had so much fun pretending to shoot things and make it work. They also had fun climbing all over it; Kade started climbing out to the ends of the barrels but I caught him before he got there-- Mom sucks the fun out of everything! I swear Kade would climb the Chrysler building if it was in front of him. :) I did get a picture of him on his way down. It's amazing to me how intriguing and wonderful and old artifact can be to small boys--I'm sure the fact that it is linked to things exploding plays a big role as to why they're so attracted to it.

No comments: