Saturday, August 13, 2011

Stake 5K

Today was the Stake 5K.  We decided it would be best to go with biking this year.  Darryl ran and did an awesome job.  He was nervous because the high school cross country team showed up but he beat many of them!  Way to go old man! :)  Actually a guy that is in his 50's beat everyone. ;)  Kade and I rode our bikes and Clint and Cole rode in the bike trailer.  It was a perfect setup.  Next year when Clint has a bigger bike he can ride too since he'd be able to keep up.  Maybe even next year I can run!  That would be great!  I had started to get back into running early summer but I started to have some pain so I got scared and stopped.  After talking to a physical therapist he said my mistake was I was going everyday.  He suggested every other day for a start up-- oops.  Hopefully I'll get there soon!  I just want to be back where I was when I could run and run and run and I loved every minute.

No comments: