Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

A few pictures of the Christmas morning fun. We didn't take many this year of them opening their gifts. To many things to help with but I did video some of it. The boys came in at 5:30 so excited about the presents under the tree in their bedroom but we told them it wasn't quite morning yet so they headed back to sleep(I think they slept?). At about 6:30 they came in and Darryl and I were already awake so it was fun to get the morning started. Darryl and I looked forward to this morning about as much as the boys do. It's so much fun to see their reactions and see them so excited. Today was especial great to me. I love when Christmas is on Sunday. After some great play time with the new toys we sat them down for a moment while we attended church. The Christmas sacrament meeting program is always so great with the beautiful songs but it was especially great today. I was just so happy to really feel spirit on Christmas day. I always want that and try to remind the kids about the true meaning of Christmas but on Christmas day I feel like we're so caught up in the new items that we don't really feel Christ on Christmas day. After church we just enjoyed playing with the new things together. Great, great day!

No comments: