Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Yikes!

While I was at work Darryl and the boys were preheating the oven for their german pancakes when they noticed the oven smoking like crazy.  Darryl opened the door and found smoke pouring out from the vents on the bottom of the oven.  He unscrewed the bottom piece, pulled it off and found this little jewel on fire.  It use to be a yarn and tulle crocheted dish scrubber my mom made.  As I've mentioned before Cole likes to put all of my dish towels in the oven but is good to take them all out, but I still check every time I turn on the oven.  Well apparently he discovered the slot on the bottom of the oven and shoved this in it. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I just have to tell you, I read this post a few days ago, and then I made German Pancakes! You made them sound so good to my brain, even if there was a spot of nastiness for a picture! When I want good food, it doesn't matter!