Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Books & Buddies

This morning before school they had Books & Buddies at the Elementary.  Parents and family members could come and read with their children in their classrooms before school started and get a muffin and juice to enjoy.  I love these little activities even though I probably don't show it well.  Instead I think I come across and annoyed and stressed, because. . .  well, I'm annoyed and stressed.  I just try to spend time with each of the boys in each of their classes and it just is a short time so it is a rush to do it.  The reason I love these activities though is because the boys are so excited about it.  I can tell it just means so much to them and I love when little things like that are so grande in their eyes. Oh stay little-- please.

No comments: