Thursday, March 20, 2008

Disneyland

Kade thinks we went to Disneyland tonight. The elementary school puts on a Disney program every year. Kade kept laughing at the silver jellyfish; He called it a 'pizza pan'. The kids sing Disney songs and do cute dances. They have songs from movies like Toy Story, Beauty and the Beast, 101 Dalmations, Mary Poppins, Mulan, etc. Some of the costumes are quite impressive--especially Minnie and Mickey. Unfortunately Kade didn't want a picture. He loved it but as soon as it was over he wanted to just go home.

2 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

I'm glad you guys got to go to this. I totally forgot about it. Sounded like fun...

Rachel said...

I wish Kelsey would think that was Disneyland! I hear about Disneyland from her every few weeks. She asked me a month or so ago if we could go to Disneyland for Family Home Evening this week!