Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ice Fishing

When we went out side to play today Kade didn't know where to start. In one sentence he said, "I want to go for a ride in the stroller." Then he'd turn his head the other way and see something else. "Oh, oh, oh, I want to fly my kite." Again see something else, "Oh, oh, oh, I want to blow bubbles, oh, oh, I want to play horse ringer." Then he grabbed his lawn mower and started pushing it until he noticed the puddle. Then he went for his pole. Does this count as ice fishing?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Jenn that is the coolest picture of ice fishing ever! I love it, love it, love it. Me and the boys will be over with our poles.

Spencer's Adventures said...

You bet it ocunts for ice fishing. In fact, I'd take that over the real ice fishing any day...with a nice warm house to go into.

Rachel said...

The sun is feeling so nice and getting us all excited to be outside for a minute. I love it. Kade is so happy to even be out, and the ice fishing tops it all off!