Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spinning

Mandy Bonner is our YW Secretary and she's an amazing fitness guru. She teaches at the Fit Stop so she offered to do a spin class with our YW. WOW! What a work out and it was super fun! It let me know how out of shape I am. : /
It was a lot of fun to do something so challenging though with the girls and leaders. I was so proud of all of us for doing as well as we did though. Mandy didn't hold back (at least it didn't seem like it). Way to go all of us!
Angela, Gina, Mandy, Wendy, Sarah, Tristin, Breanne, Stacia, Kilee

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I love Spinning, I have a special padded seat for when I go. I am getting old, and even with all my extra padding in the back, that seat comes in handy! Way to go GIRLS!

Spencer's Adventures said...

I could've used that padded seat. My own padded seat is hurting like crazy right now!

Jenn said...

What? Padded seats! Were those an option?

bonnerbunch said...

You guys did awesome! The padded seats are nice! But you have to bring your own!! Ya, the saddle soreness is the worst... ya can't even sit down!! I have finally gotten over it!

deb said...

its sooo hardcore huh? and its great for the knees!!!! good job Jenn I am super proud of you

Lisa said...

Hey I used a padded seat once it didn't help you just have to develop a callous. I went to the gym with Ron once, they kill you. The class is 1 hour!!! I couln't sit for days!!