Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where's Clinto











I'll set the scene: Kade and Clint are playing around the house. I'm in the kitchen making dinner. I realize I haven't seen or heard Clint for a while. Looking around I say to Kade, "Where's Clint?" Kade replies, "Right there." A closer inspection finds him with a can opener in a corner. I now know his little hiding place. He knows he can't play with the can opener so he hid. He moved the fake fish aquarium and the bag of library books to get into the corner. That kid just makes me laugh.

3 comments:

mlmfamily said...

I love that he is hiding to play with it. They are so smart they really do have us figured out!

Unknown said...

Hi! My long lost cousin.
So glad to have found your blog.
Darling family. Linking you now.

Autumn said...

He is so cute. I am going to have to put bells on Saige and Parker so I know where they are! LOL Loved the spooky dinner, so fun.