Friday, January 23, 2009

Backpack/Rescue Pack

















As you may have already guessed, my boys are really into Dora and Diego. Depending on the day their little bags are their "Backpack" or "Rescue Pack." I'll have to video Kade singing the rescue pack song. You can tell he thinks he's pretty cool when he sings it. I had to turn on a movie so I could get this picture of them. When they have on their packs they run around saying some Spanish words I can't understand and, "To the rescue."

4 comments:

mlmfamily said...

Everyone needs a rescue pack....right? You have go to love Dora and Diego!

Bree said...

That is soo funny...Sadly my girls are slowly fading away from watching dora and diego. We have sang our fair share of the 'we did it song' though! They grow up tooo fast!

Rachel said...

Kendal will so come and sing along with your boys. We LOVE Dora and Diego and it is so stinking cute to see them so excited about something!

Katie said...

This is so cute! Our boys need to meet!