Monday, January 19, 2009

Laundry Fun



The boys love to help with laundry-- at least they like a few things about it. They love to throw things in the washer, put their toes on the center part while it's agitating, and pour in the soap (aka "blue"). Clint likes to put things in the washer so much that I can't let him be in there by himself. Once he snuck in and when I went to rotate the laundry I found my washer stuffed full with a great mix of colors, reds, and whites. Luckily the washer was done washing and I was just waiting for the dryer to finish so there wasn't any standing water in the washer, just damp clothes. These pictures show a portion of the fun they have when we do laundry. I remember tickling my toes and fingers with the washing machine when I was little too. It's funny how kids look at something and see the fun potential.

3 comments:

renee' said...

Funny, I've never done this or heard of anyone doing it. Must be hereditary! Those are two handsome boys!

Blackham said...

Hey Jenn it's Ashley Blackham. I was excited to hear from you. I haven't seen you guys forever. Those little boys of yours are so dang cute. Are you still in Price? I think that's where you were at one point in time! That was some good times at the Lake with you guys. Hopefully we can do it again sometime soon. Hope all is going good for you guys. It was fun to see your cute family and blog. Talk to you later, Ash

rosie said...

That is cute! I used to like laundry when I was little, but now it is my most dreaded task.
FYI great washer...we have one just like it!