Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Box!

We got a package today and before I knew it Clint had climbed into the box and was trying to close the lid. I helped him close the lid and he laughed and laughed. His laughing caused the box to shake and so Kade was giggling so hard.










They both thought it was so funny. Then Clint wanted to play hide and seek. "Count." He would demand. After I'd say 10 he'd pop out laughing.

I turned my attention to making dinner until he caught my attention again, "Mom! Here's soup!" He would stoop down in the box and 'make soup' then stand up and spread it all around. Before long Clint the box had become his slide. He pushed it next to the couch and would go for a little ride down the hill.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

a couple years ago Jacob crawled into a very very small box and Brian carried it over to the Poloncics for Christmas. That was funny, why is it that bubble wrap and boxes are the best part of presents for kids.

Stephanie said...

Doesn't it make you wonder why we spend so much money on toys. I swear boxes are way more fun!

The Cox Family said...

I just love those two boys and am sad that Kade has moved on! That is great he loved primary and is happy to be a Sunbeam.

Sarah said...

Isn't it wonderful to see the innocence of children??? I think we all need to take a step back sometimes and just "play with the box". So cute! P.S. what is your tutoring schedule like this semester? I promise to bring cookies!