Friday, February 27, 2009

Stuck!











I'm in the other room and hear Kade shout, "Help I'm stuck!" I thought he must have his leg or arm stuck between something but I couldn't think of what. When I walked in I couldn't help but laugh at his predicament. He was trying to get down off the bench and his shirt caught on the bench leaving him hanging in the air. I admit I left him hanging for a second so I could grab the camera and get a shot of the funny sight.


A funny comment from Kade yesterday:
I took the boys to the park yesterday and then a short walk. It was a typical day playing at the park and an uneventful walk. After we arrived home Kade walked through door and said, "That was the best vacation ever!" You can see that we haven't raised the bar very high for him. I'm sure it was just he's so ecstatic to be outside it doesn't' matter what we do he's happy.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

he is a sweet sweet boy! you keep vacations like that and all will be well!!

Jenny said...

Best vacation, I actually have a tear. That is the sweetest thing, I love boys! Wow I am emotional!

renee' said...

Great attitude. Sounds like a great vacation to me. Love the "stuck" picture.

Katie said...

So funny! Hope you are doing well!