Sunday, March 22, 2009

Free Tubing = Creative Fun


We went tubing for YW the other night and the boys got to tag along. Clint was having fun for a while and then he decided he was hungry, tired, and cold so he decided to be sad instead. Kade was a different story. He was so excited and going strong the whole time. He really wanted to go down the big hills but I wasn't about to spend $38 for him and I to tube for 1 hour. He just played with a little tube on the hills at the bottom. He was such a nice brother and gave Clint a ride. Then I showed him how to run and jump on the tube and 'fly' down the hill. He was so cute as he would push his little tube getting a running start he would say, "Run, run, run, belly!" jump and land on his belly on the tube and ride to the bottom. Then he would grab the string and march up the hill and do it again. He's getting to be such a big boy.

3 comments:

Tweeb and Danyette said...

I got the cold chills when I looked at this pictures. I cannot believe you still have that much snow. We have been loving 70 degree weather.

Spencer's Adventures said...

He is getting to be such a big boy. I think that every time I see him. He's also a good sport!

renee' said...

Seriously, free fun is the best kind. Is that really what it cost? I love that they have so much fun together.