Monday, March 30, 2009

On the Go!


We've been on the run lately. We spent 5 days in Sevier County playing with Grandmas and Grandpas. Darryl was in Chicago so we decided to take a break from reality and go hang out there. We still ran around there going to my future sister-in-laws bridal shower, getting my hair done(which it was in desperate need of-- it hasn't seen scissors since Feb. 8th 2008!) , and playing with grandparents. Then it was a rushed trip back to Heber to unload the car and then head to the college to work. Darryl got home the next day; He surprised me and caught an early flight--Yea! Then I packed up the boys and headed to my sisters for a few days. I took a relicensing course for my teaching certificate for a couple days at the U of U so my sis. watched my boys for me (Thanks a TON Lisa!!!). The class was so great! It was how to incorporate using a GPS in your classroom. If you've never been geocaching you've got to try it. It is one treasure hunt after another. So, so fun! It's nice to be home again but now I'm just trying to catch up on life.

4 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

Wow, you have been on the go.
It's nice to have something to do every once in a while, but gosh, I really like those days when there is not too much going on.
Good luck trying to catch up =)

Spencer's Adventures said...

Nice picture! I didn't even know you had left...how bad is that? I am a hermit :). We'll have to get together soon.

**Krista** said...

Hey! How are you? I had no idea you had two little boys either. I love looking at peoples blogs to see what they are up to. You have such a cute family.
Brett and I have been married for just over 5 1/2 years now.
I will tell Brett you said HI. :)

renee' said...

Seriously, February of 2008. I would have never known, good thing you can pull it off. Can't wait to see your new cut, did you do something different? Sounds like you've been busy.