Tuesday, May 19, 2009

After 9 months of waiting!











Kade thought he was being tortured daily because he, "just wanted to slip-n-slide," everyday for the past 9 months. Needless to say he was ecstatic today when the weather finally was warm enough to pull out the good old slide. Abby was killing me with her girlieness. She had to wear her matching skirt and hat even though once the hat was soaked it flopped in front of her eyes so she would have to lift it up to see anything. Click the pictures to get a better look!

9 comments:

renee' said...

Gotta love the slip n slide and especially this time of year. That is seriously the cutest little swimsuit ever on Abby. How many tomato plants do you have? Looks like you'll be doing some canning?

Jenn said...

Those aren't all tomatoes-- I would be canning like MAD. They are zuchinni, crookneck, peppers, cucumbers, and watermelon. I don't think the watermelon will work in Heber but Kade so desperately wanted to plant them so I'm humoring him.

Rhi said...

I love the slip-n-slide. Seriously the best summer activity. Looks like the thoroughly enjoyed it! (I'm glad those aren't all tomatoes!)

K'Brina Colby said...

I hate setting up the slip-n-slide. My kids beg and beg and then need my help to do it right and I feel bad throwing them down the slide, face first into water!!??!!

Unknown said...

Good to see that you are thawing out in your neck of the woods! Cute boys!

Spencer's Adventures said...

Thanks for having Abby over so much - and taking pictures! I should just direct everyone to your blog to see what she is up to! Really though, I sure appreciate the help. I'll be sure to return the favor down the road...hint hint.

Jenn said...

Wendy, So I guess I'm blonde or something(no offense to blondes). I don't get it-- you'll have to explain.

The Cox Family said...

How fun! Don't be surprised if you see us at your doorstep shortly!

Brasher family said...

That looks like so much fun!!