Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ketchup


We went to feed the ducks the other day at a local pond. I was getting the boys out of the car and grabbed the bag of stale hamburger buns and Clint said, "Awwwwww. They like ketchup." I guess Clint's had some conversation with the ducks in which they let him know they prefer their bread with ketchup.
I always ask the boys why I just want to love them so much and squeeze them all the time but I guess this is my answer.

Another thing Clint said:
The other day Clint was sad/tired and I was holding him. Out of no where he said, "Pet my head." I chuckled and asked him if he wanted me to pet him like a kitty cat. He replied with his pouty voice, "Ya." I rubbed his head from side to side petting him like a cat. He grabbed my hand, "No, no. Like this." Then he took my hand and started rubbing his head from back to front. I did it a few times and he said, "That's better."

And another Clintism:
Lately any time Clint eats something and he thinks it tastes good he starts rubbing his belly. It's very common for him to start rubbing his belly while he's chewing a bite, take another bite, rub some more. Once in a while he'll actually say, "I just love this."

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't believe you didn't know that! Of course they would want ketchup, who wouldn't.

Maria said...

Oh what a funny kid. Your kids seriously crack me up. I am always laughing after reading your posts.