Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gotta Love Sunbeams!

The other day Kade had mentioned that if we're feeling angry we can just sing to ourselves. What a cute thought. It was Sunday and it seemed like something they probably talked about in Sunbeams-- I love primary.
The Application: Kade and I are in the bathroom today; He's sitting on the toilet, and I'm getting ready. He's singing and rambling on like he usually does while he's there and then he says to me so sincerely, "Oh! I'm starting to feel a little angry I better sing to myself. Heavenly Father, are you really there? Do you hear and answer every child's prayer? Some say. . ." I smiled and told him that was a great idea. I love this little guy. Now we just need to work on doing that when were playing with others and we feel angry.

No comments: