Monday, November 2, 2009

Yo-Yo Fighting


The boys got Chinese Yo-Yos at the trunk-or-treat fish pond this year. They've had so much fun with them. Yesterday they started flapping them around at each other-- kind of looks like rhythmic ribbons but different. Today I had to laugh when I saw them playing; They were both covering their eyes as they fought. I guess they finally got sick of getting hit in the face and so they were attempting to cover(of course stopping wouldn't be an option, they're having too much fun.) As you can see in the photos half the time they weren't even getting each other because they couldn't see where they were going. It was quite the bit of comedy relief for me. I love these guys so much. You'll have to click on the pictures to get a better look at the footage.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is hilarious!

renee' said...

Love the covering of the eyes-in every picture. That really is too funny!