Sunday, November 15, 2009

Totally Wicked!!!

I'm always a little nervous about what Kade will say next in Primary; He doesn't seem to hold back anything. A few weeks ago one of the Primary teachers asked me if I'd heard Kade's latest, "Oh no, what did he do?" She said Bishop was in talking to the kids and when he was done he started leaving the room and Kade shouts, "You're totally wicked!!!" Our sweet bishop is about 78 years-old and had a confused look on his face so one of the ladies explained that means you're really cool. I guess Kade has seen the Incredibles one too many times.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

that is so great!

I can only imagine the look on sweet Ralph's face!

Jenny said...

That makes me smile, he is Totally wicked... Poor Bishop! ;)

Stephanie said...

That is so cute!

Tweeb and Danyette said...

I haven't looked at blogs in forever and just noticed your baby counter. Congratulations!!!