Friday, August 20, 2010

RTC trip to Bear Lake


Redmond Trading held a marketing retreat at Bear Lake this weekend. I've heard so many fabulous things about Bear Lake so I was pretty excited to finally experience it for myself. The beach is pretty great. The sand is so nice and then to have 30+ feet of shallow water for the kids to play in is so wonderful. We rented one of Darryl's co-worker's beach home. It was beautiful-- so much so that I had to take a few pictures of it. You can see the beach house between Kade and Clint where they're sitting in the sand. One picture is of the bathroom--it was so fun. I loved the faucet. The boys really had a great time riding the 4-wheelers and especially the wave runners. Kade had a cold so he was a little miserable the first couple days. :( I thought it was so funny that almost everyone owns a tractor like the one in the pictures. It's what they use to put their boats and jet skis in the water. The last night we were there we went over to the Pickleville Playhouse to see "Bandito Rides Again." I laughed so hard I cried. It was SO funny. The guy writes a new one each year so we're going to go up and see it each year. I wish I could have seen all the prequels. SO SO FUNNY. It's Chris Farly and Napoleon Dynamite in Spanglish. It's very family friendly and our boys were so intently watching the whole thing even thought it didn't get over until 10:30PM. They laughed a lot too.

1 comment:

Spencer's Adventures said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun time. I can't believe we have missed that place for two summers in a row now. I hope we can get back there soon :).