Sunday, January 30, 2011

CLiNt

Clint was playing with the blinds today and hit himself on the head, "Ouch! I just hurt my five head." "Your what?" I asked. "My five head." I responded, "That is called your forehead." Clint touched his forehead and said, "No this is my four head," then he moved his hand back a little and said, "And this is my five head." He's convinced that is what it is so I just went with it and laughed. So funny.

After Stake Conference today we were talking with some neighbors, somehow Clint managed to get his head and one of his arms through the hole of a chair similar to this one. "Uh, a little help here." This is Clint's common phrase when he is in a predicament. Darryl tried and tried to get him out. I think he was ready to track down a saw but they somehow turned the arm just right then the head another way and freed him. How he got there I'm still baffled. Oh, I love him.

1 comment:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What cute pictures I love it! I love the trap--they are such cute boys. I found a similar deal on groupon and have been thinking about getting a pass. If it's still on there after payday we'll probably get one. I'll let you know if we do so the kids can have some cousin time. Have a great weekend! :)