Thursday, June 9, 2011

Surprise I'm 2-wheelin'



He's a two-wheeler man! Clint has been so close at being able to ride a two wheeler but it just needed to really click. Darryl took off the training wheels at the beginning of summer and put away the Big Wheel and so Clint had to learn. Darryl was gone on a trip this week and the second day he was gone it finally clicked for Clint. He practiced each day so he could surprise Darryl when he got back. I went out to help him one day and he had started all on his own. It's so strange how it just all comes together. Darryl returned late at night and the next morning at 6 AM Kade came in and I asked him if Clint was awake yet. Kade said yes and said that he was outside. I knew why. He wanted Darryl to wake up and look out and see him riding so he could surprise him. It was pretty cold and I knew he was likely still in his PJ's so Darryl and I got out of bed and sure enough found him biking up and down the street-- so great.

No comments: