Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nothing is Out of Reach!

I figured I better blog about this so I could laugh about it sometime-- but for now it makes me crazy! I left the camera on the counter so I could just snap shots of his typical day. He has had this figured out for quite a while; He just pushes a chair around the kitchen to get to whatever he wants or do whatever he wants. And if that isn't good enough he just climbs onto the counters. One day I found him throwing all the cups out of the cupboard on to the floor--thankfully he'd only thrown plastic cups, but he ended up breaking Darryl's favorite camping mug. He's such a handful-- terrible twos here we come! The picture of him sitting on the couch with the sweet puppy dog face is when I made him sit on the couch for climbing onto the counter. Reality though is that he'll likely be on the counter again before the day is over. You can see in the pictures he found his favorite treat-- cherry tomatoes. He also found a banana and buttons to push. Doesn't get much better! He spends the majority of his time "cooking." He gets pans out of the child locked cupboard(I guess the makers need to go back to the drawing board when a 1 1/2 year old can break into the cupboard). He packs all the pans to the stovetop and fills them with spatulas and hotpads and cooks up a storm. ;)

No comments: