Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Classic Clint Moment

Picture this:  We're at church on our typical front row bench with the Wood family behind us-- a classic Sunday.  On our bench is Clint, Cole, Me, and then Kade.   On the Wood's bench is Daniel(age 12), Mom, Sarah (age 16), and Angela (age 20).  I'm focused on the speaker when I hear the Woods laughing.  I turned around and see the girls all wiping their tears of laughter.  They are looking at Clint and I get that he did/said something.  Oh no.  My first thought is that Clint said something she shouldn't.  I asked him what he said.  He turns to and faces away from me, then slowly turns his head around, looks at me, raises his eyebrow, and says in a smooth voice, "Hey, how's it going?"  I burst out laughing.  It completely caught me off guard.  He's such a funny kid.  How could you not love this kid!  I asked him where he got that from.  He replied, "It just came into my head."  It was such a classic Clint moment.

No comments: