Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Park City Farmers Market at the Canyons


We love the Farmers Market in Park City.  It is what I think of when I think of a Farmers Market.  They have many vegetable and fruit vendors, unlike the Heber Farmers Market which has mainly consisted of gift like vendors.  For the kids the best part is the ride on the cabriolet.  We happen to get there just as the balloon guy was leaving so he offered his samples to the boys.  Kade was polite and excited and took a snake.  Clint threw a big fit that he didn't have the animal he wanted.  And Cole was just ornery and didn't want one.  We've got to work on being grateful.  :)  Regardless we had great time riding the cabriolet and I was elated because a cute old guy, George, sold me a HUGE grocery bag stuffed full of basil for $10, plus he threw in a bunch of garlic bulbs because he guessed I was making pesto.  The garlic was amazing!  I went back a few weeks later to get more but he was sold out of basil and garlic. :(  I hope I see him next year!

No comments: