Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day!

The primary handed out a little survey for the kids to do with their mothers.  The boys were to give their responses as to what they thought I would say and then I had to give my response.  Here are Clint's, Kade's, and my responses:

Things I know about my Amazing Mom.
My mom loves to cook, be with her kids, play @ Lake Powell
My mom's favorite food is no idea, daliza, homemade chili rellenos
Before bed every night, my mom stays up late, puts on music for kids, watches a show with dad
My mom works hard at teaching, UVU, making sure kids have food, clan home, clothes, etc.
My mom's favorite place to go is ice cream place, ditto, Simply Sushi
My mom's favorite thing to do with me is play games, ditto, watch them be happy at Lagoon, riding bikes, swimming, playing with friends...anything that they're having a good time with.



At school Clint filled out a survey too for Mother's Day. Here are his responses. :)

All About Mom
Let me tell you about my mom.  My  mom is 33 years old.  She likes to cook.  The best thing she cooks is macaroni and cheese.  Her favorite food is  ?  Her favorite thing to do to relax is sleep.  We like to play x-box together.  She is really good at cooking.  As you can see, my mom is special because she cooks good food.

Happy Mother's Day
My mom is as pretty as a cookie. She is as sweet as a chocolate chip.  She is as smart as a M&M.  But most of all, she is as special as me!




All About Grandma [Brown]
Let me tell you about my mom.  My  mom is 98 years old.  She likes to use the 4 wheeler.  The best thing she cooks is pancakes.  Her favorite food is  chocolate.  Her favorite thing to do to relax is sleep.  We like to clean the sink together.  She is really good at sleeping.  As you can see, my mom is special because she loves me.

Happy Mother's Day
My grandma [Brown] is as pretty as a rose. She is as sweet as a watermelon.  She is as smart as a dolphin.  But most of all, she is as special as me!

No comments: