Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Big Chill Gym Meet


TNT--not dynamite, but Trampoline and Tumbling.  Today Kade competed in his first qualifying meet of the season in Farmington today.  Since we were short a vehicle and Darryl's sister was staying with us I decided to just send Kade with AJ, a fellow team member, and his family.  I was so sad I didn't go because Kade ended up taking 1st place in all three events and I knew that would mean more to him than anything so I was sad I missed seeing him in that moment!  He was still pretty excited when he got home so I didn't get to be part of his extreme happiness.  My awesome friend was at the competition so she took a couple pictures of Kade for me-- THANKS AMY!!!
Here were his scores:
Level 5 Tumbling 27.4  and 26.6 / 54
Level 6 Double mini 27.0   and  0.0 /  27.00
Level 6 Trampoline 21.1

No comments: