Monday, May 5, 2008

ABC Tag

I'm finally getting to this-- sorry it took me so long!
A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Darryl
C - Cake or Pie: Pie but only the filling.
D - Day of Choice: One with fun stuff to do.
E - Essential Item: Darryl-- when he's gone it isn't pretty around here.
F - Favorite Color(s): White
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: SOUR Worms
H - Hometown: Aurora
I - Indulgence(s): Maverick Frozen Yogurt!-LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
J - January or July:- July I use to like January but with kids we like to be outside.
K - Kids: 2 boys
L - Life is incomplete without: my family
M - Marriage Date: June 16, 2001
N - Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister
O - Oranges or Apples: Both
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders in a bad way;Something happening to my family
Q - Quote: "The most important work we will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes." Harold B. Lee
R- Ring size: ???--Smaller than my wedding ring. I lost it once but Darryl found it in the church garbage bin--quite the story.
S - Season: Warm :) Can that be a season?
T- Tag 3 Friends: Wendy, Staci, & Rachel
U - Unknown fact about me: I want to be on a game show (ie Amazing Race, Deal or No Deal, & Price is Right).
V - Very favorite stores: Any place with a great sale
W - Worst Habit: Don't drink enough water
X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound- as long as it is a routine thing and not because they're worried about something-- I hate that!
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Garden veggies
Z- Zodiac: Libra

4 comments:

bonnerbunch said...

Hey Jenn- I love the pay it forward idea! That is a great idea, I think I am going to steal that IDEA!! Your fam is so cute, I love reading your blog and catching up on you guys! We should start taking walks down to the Mav, and getting ourselves treats!! Maybe make it a weekly thing this summer!! I love the frozen yogert too!

Jenny said...

White is not a color, I love Mavrick ice cream I just introduced Rachel and family to it, How is it possible to have your ring size shrink!!!,Did you try out for deal or no deal? Wow that one is so not me!
Bonner Bunch - only you would think to walk to Mav, instead of Drive... Who whould of Thought you could actually walk there!!! You inspire me to do better.

Jenny said...

Jenn, How is the Garden coming any plants up yet??

Jenn said...

I didn't try out for Deal or No Deal. It was our big Easterin' outing that weekend. Darryl and I were bummed we missed it.

Garden is going well-- I hope. I can see a few beets peeking up but nothing else so far.