Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I know you can't see the moms the best in these pictures but they were the most recent pictures I have. :(

I always liken my mother to the Energizer Bunny. She's so great. She does so much for me and my siblings and my dad. I have the greatest love and respect for her.


I'm so glad Darryl was raised they way he was. I owe that all to his mother. She has shaped so much of who he is. She's so great to our family and we love her.
Grandma Brown, what a woman. She raised 10 kids in Koosharem and has a wonderful legacy. I know I can do anything when I think what she's been able to handle.
I'm so glad I can be a Mother. I spent the whole day realizing how lucky I am to have two of the greatest kids and husband. There is just nothing in my life that compares to how happy my family makes me.

This is a picture of my Mother's Day gifts. Darryl gave me a gift certificate to a local Spa. Then the boys, thanks to the help of their awesome Nursery leaders, gave me the handkerchiefs and the ward handed out carnations. Since the YW were in charge of the Mother's Day tokens I ended up with the left overs.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Darryl, you did a great job on your talk. I enjoy "SO VERY MUCH" listening to you speak. I remember the first time I heard you and Jenn speak in church. Brian and I both said, future G.A. The only thing missing was the tellaprompter (not sure how to spell that.) You make it look so easy, and you have such a spirit about you. Your mother must have done a lot right with telling you how she "feels."