Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kade Fun

Today was filled full of fun. Kade thankfully has a fabulous imagination.
Side note: We took the boys to the swimming pool last night, the boys didn't want to leave. They had the best time going down the big twisty slide and Kade enjoyed a water fight with Darryl. Clint seemed a little overwhelmed at first but when it was time to go he had gotten more comfortable and wanted to stay and play.
Kade found the life jackets drying today and wanted to go pretended to swim in the grass. He pushed himself around on the cement and rolled around on the grass. The life jacket is one we found at DI and doesn't work in water so it's perfect for swimming on cement. Clint joined in on the fun.

While I was weeding a flowerbed today Kade yelled, "Look Mom. Giddy up cowboy!" I turned to see him pretending the fire hydrant was a bucking bull. Ride 'em cowboy!

The boys love to play in the bathtub with and without water. Today they were playing and I heard Kade so proudly say, "Come look at my sign Mom. I made a sign!" I went in and this is what he'd made on the bathroom floor. Quite the design artist at age 3! When he grows up to make sculptures we'll say he started designing when he was 3.

3 comments:

Rhi said...

I'm glad he found a use for the life jacket that doesn't work in water. Kids are so creative and very entertaining.

K'Brina Colby said...

That is so cute and so funny. Aren't there just days when you just want to set back and watch every little thing they do? I wish that I could have the innocence of a child. And you may have an artist on your hands:)

Spencer's Adventures said...

It's amazing to hear all the stuff they come up with. A good imagination makes for a fun day.