Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day







"First Day of School, First Day of School!" -- Nemo








I know this is that time of year where kids are heading back to school and I know there are many that have been in school for awhile now but I have had the hardest time getting into school time mode. I really don't feel like summer should be over yet. I still want days filled with slip-n-slide, popsicles, and trips to fun summer spots like Deer Creek and Bridal Veil Falls (both of which we really haven't been to this summer). School mode had to come today; I'm still not in full mode but hope to be by the end of the week. :}
I taught one class this morning and I'll teach my other class tonight. Going over my syllabus we discovered a huge error-- but hey we'll live. I'm sure they won't ever look at it again anyway. I only have about 25 students total-- ideal if you're a teacher. It should be a fun adventure. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all pans out. Hopefully I have 25 'A' students that are all the math-whizzes(aka math-geeks) that I know they can be.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good luck! I am freaking out about having to get a kindergartner ready. lol
I can't believe summer is over. ugh

Jenny said...

"did you Brush?" - Marlin (the little clown fish from the reef)