Thursday, August 27, 2009

Surprise Update

Sorry to all whom we managed to tick off by not telling anyone we were expecting and then using Facebook and my blog to see how long it took for the word to spread. There are still people that don't know (I think) or maybe they're just too ticked to call or comment. Sorry again, but if anyone is interested most of our street knew within 3 hours, my sis. within 6, and my bro. within 17 hours. We'll keep you posted. . .
So the outcome was that it took most of Darryl's siblings 2 days, his mom and dad 3 days, and one of his sisters 2 weeks to find out. News doesn't spread quickly sometimes.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I think that is awesome! It will probably make your pregnancy go by faster. I might do that next time. That is, if I can talk myself into having another one. Kids are exhausting!

renee' said...

Well, since I don't live on your street, I had no idea. Although, I have to admit that I did wonder at the last Bunko?!?! So it's a boy! Can't wait to congratulate you in person.