Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's about time to:Pay It Forward

Well a year and a half ago I commented on a friends blog to join this trail of fun. Well here I am finally getting to making good on my part in getting my gifts to those who commented on my blog. SO SORRY IT TOOK ME FOREVER!!! Rereading what the original post promise said I laughed/felt tremendous guilt. I've reposted it so Wendy, Vickie, and Deb can copy it to their blogs.

I'm participating in a Pay It Forward Exchange. Want to play? I will send a handmade gift to the first three people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward Exchange. You will receive your gift within a month from leaving your comment-- Promise! When you receive your gift create a post on your blog and Pay It Forward. Apparently this has been going on for over a year. It sounded like fun so I am helping to keep it going!

2 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

Thanks! I love the magnetic board!

Stephanie said...

If you are still doing this I am in!