Sunday, November 14, 2010

Celebration Penalty

If there were Celebration Penalties in Primary Kade would have certainly been hit with a 15 yd. set back. Sis. Balls our music teacher had a game called, "Sing It to Win It"-- much like "Minute to Win It." One person comes up and tries to complete a challenge while the kids are singing a song. If they don't accomplish the task during the song then the point goes to the Singers vs. the Competitors. There was a very bright older girl who had 4 apples and she needed to stack two on top of each other, so she'd have two stacks of two. She couldn't get even one stack made. Sis. Balls looked for another person to try it. Kade was all excited and confident(the only one shouting), "I can do it." I have to admit I thought there was no way he'd be able to do it if the other girl couldn't. Well he went up there and tried once, tried twice and boom! a stack! He started jumping and waving his hands in the air with his fingers making the I Love You signal--(he's confused I think with the Let's Rock signal) everyone was cheering, and finally Sis. Balls gets him to listen to her. She tells him he needs to stack the other two apples too. Well, again I thought there was no way. He tries once, he tries twice, he tries a third time and boom! Another stack. His celebration was even more excessive--much like the first but this times he's running back and forth in the front of the Primary. He was so excited (and I think surprised) that he did it. He couldn't quit reminding us that he did it. He was so proud and he should have been. Sis. Balls even tried it and she could only get one stack. The accomplishment was great but the celebration made us all laugh so hard we cried. I love him. Oh I wish there was a video or even a picture for this post!

1 comment:

Spencer's Adventures said...

I wish I had been there! I can picture it though :).